Three local law enforcement officers were recognized by the United States Department of Justice (USDOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for their roles in the Coastal Georgia Safe Streets Task Force. Special supervisory agent George Clark and special agent Skylar Barnes presented Major Robby Boatright and Lt. Jacob Royal of the Blackshear Police Department and Lt. Jacob Winters of the Pierce County Sheriff’s Office with plaques last week recognizing their service. The officers’ work with the task force led to one of the top 20 narcotic conspiracy cases in the nation
- Former Farmer of the Year, Tommy Thornton, dies at 71
- Blackshear woman dies after being hit by train Sunday
- Dixon, Bennett serve in interim roles in Patt’son
- Russell Christopher ‘Differ’ Leggett Jr.
- All Pierce County schools accredited
- Horseshoe Road Yard Sale going strong 19 years later
- Early reclassification information released by GHSA has PCHS moving down to AA
- Terry L. Wright, TMC (SS)
- Georgia Dept. of Labor commissioner’s good deed hard to swallow
- Jackie Elaine Walker Jenkins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.