The floral mural on the side of Carbaugh Coffee Company on Gordon Street has been painted over, and a new mural has been painted in its place. Cason Carbaugh, owner of the popular coffee company, said a new mural designed and painted by the original artist, Hosanna Hodges has been completed in recent days. Pictured below top, McKinley Taylor, daughter of Danny and Lori Martin Taylor, poses in front of the original mural. Pictured below bottom, Hosanna Hodges shows off the new mural.
- Former Farmer of the Year, Tommy Thornton, dies at 71
- Blackshear woman dies after being hit by train Sunday
- Dixon, Bennett serve in interim roles in Patt’son
- Russell Christopher ‘Differ’ Leggett Jr.
- All Pierce County schools accredited
- Horseshoe Road Yard Sale going strong 19 years later
- Early reclassification information released by GHSA has PCHS moving down to AA
- Terry L. Wright, TMC (SS)
- Georgia Dept. of Labor commissioner’s good deed hard to swallow
- Jackie Elaine Walker Jenkins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.