Pierce County Chamber of Commerce hosted a Lunch & Learn event last week. It was hosted with the University of Georgia’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Eagle Station in Patterson. The Chamber and Pierce County Industrial Development & Building Authority sponsored the event. The Fresh Fig catered lunch. SBDC consultant Rob Martin (pictured) presented a seminar with eight customer service strategies for success while Jennifer Lee, SBDC consultant for the region, provided business consultations.
- Former Farmer of the Year, Tommy Thornton, dies at 71
- Blackshear woman dies after being hit by train Sunday
- Dixon, Bennett serve in interim roles in Patt’son
- Russell Christopher ‘Differ’ Leggett Jr.
- All Pierce County schools accredited
- Horseshoe Road Yard Sale going strong 19 years later
- Early reclassification information released by GHSA has PCHS moving down to AA
- Terry L. Wright, TMC (SS)
- Georgia Dept. of Labor commissioner’s good deed hard to swallow
- Jackie Elaine Walker Jenkins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.